Yesterday I got a haircut. I was NOT happy that another lady was doing it besides my Grandma Kaye! I made it very clear that I did not want to have my hair cut. Thomas, a sucker, the spray bottle, even my Nana.....nothing made it better. However, I had no idea that Amy, the hairstylist, was a kid hair -cutting ninja. She showed no fear and started chopping away on my unruly locks. Mom kept me in a half headlock- half sleeper hold so the hair cutting ninja could do her thing. So, here is the final product:




Oh, and there was ZERO pictures taken inside while I was getting my hair cut due to the fit I threw. At least we have a photo of the sign. :) More pictures to come soon......as soon as I give Mom a break!

1 comment:
love your new 'do!
Post a Comment