Today I had a playdate with my good buddy Robbie. Robbie and his Mom came over to see us. Robbie's Mom even brought us a happy meal for lunch! I was so excited!!! We had such a fabulous time. I think we touched every toy in the living room and my bedroom. We then made our way outside and threw as much sand as possible out of the sandbox! Luckily, no one got any in their eyes. We then loaded up the wagon and went for a good ol' wagon ride around the neighborhood.
I had so much fun with Robbie today that I cried when they had to leave. I wanted him to stay even longer. I like hanging out with my good buddy Robbie!















1 comment:
Looks like two boys having fun. The double chairs suit them perfectly- glad we got them. Can't wait to visit.
Post a Comment