Today I had one of the most awesome adventures ever. I got to take my very first road trip with my best buddy Spencer! We loaded up the car bright and early and headed off for the Choo Choo Barn! We were also meeting one of my new friends there as well. His name is Sterling and he is 2 also.
The Choo Choo Barn, Traintown U.S.A., is a 1,700 square foot train display in Strausburg, Pennsylvania that features over 150 hand-built animated figures and vehicles and 22 operating trains. I must say it is every little boy's dream. At least it was for Spencer, Sterling and myself!
Besides the cool train display, we got to touch and play around a real train that was parked on the hill. Spencer and I loved putting rocks in one of the holes on the side of the train car. We also got to play with a Thomas the Tank Engine Train Table. This is definitely something that will be on my wishlist for Christmas. I could have stayed there all day and played with it. Spencer and Sterling really enjoyed it as well.
After the Choo Choo Barn, our Mommies were feeling a little brave and decided to treat us to lunch...in a restaurant. Okay, it was McDonalds but taking the three of us is always interesting. Surprisingly, we all three did excellent. I had skipped breakfast with all the excitement going on and found myself to be super hungry. I ate 7 nuggets! The extra one was compliments of my buddy, Spence. He gave me one of his. Let me tell you.....that's a true friend.
Oh, and another great highlight of the day was that I ate a couple of nutter butter cookies! This is the first time ever that I ate peanut butter! Spencer's Mom always brings the best snacks. She has introduced me to pretzels and nutter butters! Mommy was so thrilled!




















No comments:
Post a Comment