Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Water Fun!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today was water fun at Maddie's house! I love to play in the water at Maddie's house. There was such a great turnout of kids from the playgroup and we had a blast. Everyone got along so well and we got wet and wild! I didn't want to leave and I let everyone know it too. I must say that being 2 can be tough sometimes because well....I just don't understand why we couldn't just play all day long.

I love my chicken fingers and fries!

This is Lily showing me the proper way to exit the pool!

True Toddler Fact #356 - Food always looks and tastes better on another person's plate.

I felt like I needed to do some work being that Maddie's Mom fed me.....so I mowed the grass!

I was applying the skills Lily had taught me!

I had so much fun laughing with James!

Toddlers gone wild!!!

How many toddlers can you fit in a three ring blow up pool? Well, at least five!

No comments: