Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Has my Momma told you lately how incredible I am!? I impressed everyone again on Wednesday with my amazingly good behavior at the hospital. Being that the parking is horrendous at the hospital and traffic can be a bear, we had to leave extra early to get there on time. Mommy always says that you are either EARLY or LATE with a toddler. There is no such thing as right on time. To be safe....we got there early! Too early. I didn't really mind because we monkeyed around the hospital and got to see lots of neat things. I got to see the Life Lion Helicopter and I also got to see all the construction that was going on for the new parts of the children's hospital. It was so fun!
After, Mommy had promised me lunch and a day at the park. Even though it was a bit warm, we made our way over to our favorite shaded park....Shank Park. Boy, was Shank Park interesting. Keep in mind that I got a happy meal as soon as we left the hospital....well I also got another lunch at the park. It was the one I crashed. Yes, I embarrassed the crap out of Mom when I ran to the picnic table of a sweet, adorable little family. The Mom of that family had yelled lunchtime and I happily ran over to join them. I ended up having popcorn chicken and potato wedges courtesty of Liam's family. Definitely, a memory for the memory book!
Oh, and Mommy got the results of her bone scan and the reports showed improvements. Pretty awesome being that this was only a 6 month study! Mom will get her CBC results probably in the next week. What a great way to end the research project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment