Friday, August 27, 2010

Ear Infection #4

Friday, August 27, 2010

I have been diagnosed with ear infection #4 of the year. Mommy decided to take me to the doctor yesterday being that I had been feverish and cranky. Oh, and I was also able to tell her that my left ear was hurting. This is the VERY first time I have ever been able to let her know I wasn't feeling well. Anyway, the doctor took a quick look and said it was true that I knew what I was talking about. The doctor prescribed amoxocillin and told me to take it easy.

The medicine is already working. My ear is draining and I am smiling again. I should make a full recovery just in time to go to Dutch Wonderland with my good buddy Robbie. I am so excited that I am going to be able to go now. We are going to have SOOOOOO much fun!

No comments: