What a wonderful way to start the week!!! Hummel Nature Trail was awesome! I had so much fun with Spencer today. We started off at Mehaffie Park, which has always been one of my favorites. We met a bunch of our friends there and had a fabulous time running around. Next, Emily (who is Spencer's Mom) invited us over to the Hummel Nature Trail right down the road. I got to throw rocks in the water and run across a wooden bridge. It was a great time. I walked through the entire trail by myself!
I also said "all better" this morning. Yes, that's huge. I wasn't prompted at all. I said it on my own freewill when Mom had kissed a boo boo. Needless to say, that made Mom's day! See, Mom I do listen...I am just stubborn at times.
Mommy also found out that her appointment for tomorrow has been rescheduled and she is going to be able to join me at my appointment tomorrow. She is above the moon excited! The doctor had to reschedule for Wednesday which means I get to go with her. The ladies at the hospital are so excited to see me. I guess that means I have to be my sweet, well behaved, charming self that day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment