Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm back!!! Did you miss me!? We have had some major computer issues which resulted in a new computer for Mommy and a lot of praying to save all my photos from the old one. Daddy came to the rescue and saved the day. We think we were able to save everything and I am back in action. I had my checkup at the doctor on Tuesday and I weighed in at 30 lbs. I am a growing boy! Everything checked out well and I am on the fast track to being a big boy!

Today I got to visit one of my favorite parks. It's always super busy so Mom wasn't able to take photos. There is also a sprinkler there which I LOVE! I was soaking wet when it was time to go home. I got to play in the sprinkler with Maddie. For some reason, we always seem to find water when we are together! I had lots of fun with her today. All the other kids stayed over in the Tot Lot and I chose to play on the big boy side. I am growing up!!!


No comments: