Yesterday, Spencer and his Mommy invited us to go to a cool park that we had never been to before. We met around 10 am and played for a loooong time. Long enough and hard enough that I finally took a nap for Mom. I have been skipping naps and Mommy is not too happy about it. The park we went to was called Hoffer Park and it is located in Middletown. Middletown is right across the river from us. It was such a neat park. Everything was made of wood and it reminded me of Cocoa Castle in Hershey. I had a blast running around. There was even a sandbox and Spencer's Mommy brought all kinds of toys for us to play with. Oh, and the best part.....I got to see a train. I wasn't expecting it so when the conductor blew his whistle, it scared me to death! I jumped and accidentley threw my shovel of sand which is a big NO-NO in the sandbox world. Mommy forgave me being that I didn't mean to do it. I am so glad that Spencer invited me along to play!
























No comments:
Post a Comment