Choo Choo, Robbie's two!!! It's so hard to believe that my good buddy Robbie is now 2! It's official. He had his big celebration on Sunday. I got to take Mommy and Daddy with me. I must say....I had the best time ever! This was my very first official"kid" party that I have been invited. It was complete with everything that a little boy could want. The coolest thing....there was a HUGE bouncy house for all us kids to play in. I was a hot mess when I was finished running around.
Robbie got lots of trains for his birthday. Trains are his favorite things ever. I have also started taking an interest in trains recently. Robbie was so nice to let everyone play with his toys and train table. Everyone got along really well and we all had so much fun with one another.
Oh, and I cried like a baby when I had to leave. I wanted to stay for a lot longer. :(







No comments:
Post a Comment