Today was a very busy day for me. I got to go to church for the very first time. I had never been to church before because Mommy was too sick for us to go. However, she is feeling great and we decided to visit Brother Gary's church in Jackson. He was the preacher that knew my Mommy when she was a little girl. This church has did a lot of praying for us during the past 7 months. I was a very well-behaved boy and stole the hearts of a few people.
I also got to meet my Great Granny Barnett. We stopped at her house to visit before we went over to church. We got to see my cousin Ashley and my Great Aunt Sue. Mommy says that she used to take care of Ashley when she was my age. She is a senior in high school and Mommy was almost in tears when she realized that she was all grown up.
Here are a few pics that we snapped today. Hope you enjoy them!
This is my Great Granny Barnett. I had so much fun visiting her.
Isn't my cousin Brittany gorgeous!?
Another shot of my Great Aunt Pat, a.k.a. Granny Nanny!
This is Brother Gary, the preacher of the church I went to, along with my Great Grandpa Watts. I was so glad to see him again!
This is the steeple of the church. It was a beautiful building.

No comments:
Post a Comment