Sunday, August 31, 2008

Look at me!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mommy told me that I need to slow down growing. She says that I am outgrowing my clothes too fast and she wants me to stay her little peanut a bit longer. Mommy and Daddy tried to measure me today. From what they could tell, I am a whopping 29 inches. Mommy hasn't weighed me lately but said she would do that tomorrow. I no longer have a gummy smile. I have replaced it with my toothy grin. I am the proud owner of 4 chompers that are beautiful. I finally let Mommy get a good shot of my pearly whites. Daddy keeps telling me that food will get better when I get teeth and I am patiently waiting....


Mom told me to say Ahhhhhh!


Do they look like as good as my Great Papaw Watts' teeth?


This was after bath time (notice the hair) and just before bed time.


Can you tell I had jumped myself silly and was so ready for bed.

No comments: