Due to my absence from church on Sunday, many people found out that I was sick and said prayers for me. Well, it worked! I feel so much better. I went to bed at my normal time and only woke up once in the night for a little snack. I went right back to bed and slept to 8:30am! My fever and congestion is gone and I can breathe normal now. Mommy says that I am still a little hoarse. I thought that was an animal, but who knows?
Today I also had a very special visitor. My Mommy's best friend Jackie stopped by to see me! Jackie and Mommy go way back to the good ol' EKU and Kmart days (that's what Mommy tells me). She was also in my Mommy's wedding as her Maid of Honor. I first got to meet Jackie when she came to visit Mommy. It was probably when Mommy was the sickest throughout everything. She drove all the way from Louisville, Kentucky to Pennsylvania to see us! I could tell that it made my Mommy so happy to see her and I think it made her feel better too. Mommy had been in the hospital but ironically, was released right when Jackie and her parents came to town. I was teeny tiny when she saw me last. Jackie took a bunch of pictures of me and had them placed in a beautiful frame for Mommy. She gave them to us today. Thank you Jackie and yes, I will take good care of Mommy and Daddy. They are pretty cool and I know they mean a lot to many people. I love ya and I am so glad you came to see us!

This is a picture of Jackie with Mommy on her wedding day. She looked beautiful!
Mommy took a quick snapshot of the picture collage that Jackie made for us. I love it!
Look! I found my feet! After months of not knowing they existed, I found them and they are awesome!
I probably should have put a shirt on for company today but oh well! I wanted to go shirtless!
Check out the la-z-boy that Nana has in her living room. It belongs to John Blue and I am glad that he let me sit in it.

1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog! You are a cutie!!!
Post a Comment