Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is there a doctor in the house?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am driving my Mommy bananas! Yup, after I got my last two teeth, I learned how to grind them. Mommy hates that sound. She compares it to fingernails on a chalkboard. I also gave her a little scare too with it. I have been grinding them constantly for the last couple of days and I think I may have caused a bruise or blood blister along the side of my tooth that is barely poking through. She got so scared that she called the doctor to make sure there wasn't anything terribly wrong. The doctor told her to watch me closely for the next few days and make sure I don't get a fever. The blister should go away by Friday and that as far as the grinding, it is just a phase that I will outgrow. Mommy and Daddy can be such rookies sometimes.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady I love your shirt- and your hair is growing- looks like your hair is getting darker. I think Nana and Pa better come check you out before you change too much more.