If you haven't guessed already, I am on vacation with all my Mommy's family in Kentucky. We have stayed pretty busy and I am a little under the weather right now. I have had the sniffles once before, but I have them again. Mommy, Nana, John Blue, and I were planning on driving to Jackson for church this morning but I woke up off and on all through the night with a cough and a fever. I am starting to feel better despite the fact that I am still cutting my second top tooth. My goodness, when it rains it pours.
Anyway, the last two days we went to Mommy's cousin Teresa and Jeff's house out on the lake. This was the best family gathering I have ever been to in Kentucky. Okay, this may be my first but it will be pretty hard to top. Of course next year, I will have a mouth full of teeth and get to sample all the good food that Teresa and Jeff had for the family. I got to to meet so many new people and I even got to see one familiar face again. I got to see my Nanny, Granny Great Aunt Pat. She is the one who took care of me for the long time that Mommy was at the Hershey Medical Center. She took such good care of me and I was so excited to see her again and hear her sing my favorite song. She always makes me smile.
I also got to meet my Great-Papaw Watts. He made me laugh and I liked sitting by him. Everyone kept bragging on his teeth. I hope my new ones look as good as his! Seriously, I am a very lucky little boy because I have two Great Grandfathers and two Great Grandmothers.
There was also a bunch of people that look and sounded just like my Nana. My Mommy told me that they were my Great Aunts. I had a bunch there! Let see, I met my Great Aunt Becky who looks just like my Nana. She looks so much like my Nana, that her little girl Brittney used to mix up my Nana for her Mommy! My Great Aunt Susie was also there. She kept losing things so everyone was afraid to leave me alone with her! She is the one that got me my cool, relaxing bouncy chair that I insisted on taking with us. Lastly, there was my Great Aunt Faye. She has a lot of experience with GrandBabies. I think she has six! She was also with the man in yellow. His name was Great Uncle Clarence and you could spot his big, bright, yellow outfit a mile away! Nobody was losing him even though we tried!
There was still lots of people that I have to tell you about. However, for the moment my tylenol has kicked in and I must get a little sleep. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 comment:
Brady i LOVE your blog you do such a good job. I got caught up on it tonight and i feel like i live next door to you instead of miles and miles away. I am glad i got to spend some time with you today and i am not even upset at all that you spit up on me. But i forgot to tell you something today that is really important.... I need you to keep doing the great job you are doing taking care of your mommy and daddy. They are really cool people and must be really special to get to hang out with you all the time. Keep up the good work and one day i will take you to the Derby!!!!!
Love you very very much,
Jackie
Post a Comment