Thursday, July 31, 2008
I am so excited to tell you about my busy day. Today I got to meet my Uncle John, Aunt Laura, and cousin John Blue. They came over around 1pm to see me and Mommy before she had to return her rental to Lexington. I got to hang out with them until Mommy and Pa got back from turning in our sweet ride. They brought me a new bathrobe (Hugh Heffner style), house slippers, and a pair of overall shorts. I can't wait to wear them. In the midst of the roadtrip and my visitors, I think I have cut a third tooth. Nana was the first to spot it on the way to Kentucky and everyone is trying to help me out.
When my Mommy and Pa finally came home, they brought me a big surprise. My cousin Brian stopped by to see me for a real quick visit. He is in the military and I was so excited to finally meet him. Mommy talks a lot about him and our other cousin Travis, who is also in the military. She is so proud of them both and so am I.
Tomorrow we are gonna meet a whole bunch more people. I am so excited but I do miss my Daddy and wish he could have been here with us!
I am so excited to tell you about my busy day. Today I got to meet my Uncle John, Aunt Laura, and cousin John Blue. They came over around 1pm to see me and Mommy before she had to return her rental to Lexington. I got to hang out with them until Mommy and Pa got back from turning in our sweet ride. They brought me a new bathrobe (Hugh Heffner style), house slippers, and a pair of overall shorts. I can't wait to wear them. In the midst of the roadtrip and my visitors, I think I have cut a third tooth. Nana was the first to spot it on the way to Kentucky and everyone is trying to help me out.
When my Mommy and Pa finally came home, they brought me a big surprise. My cousin Brian stopped by to see me for a real quick visit. He is in the military and I was so excited to finally meet him. Mommy talks a lot about him and our other cousin Travis, who is also in the military. She is so proud of them both and so am I.
Tomorrow we are gonna meet a whole bunch more people. I am so excited but I do miss my Daddy and wish he could have been here with us!
This is my cousin Brian with Mommy and I. Brian is the one in the camouflage if you didn't know. Oh wait, he is in camouflage so you probably can't see him! Ha ha!
This is how I pass my time between visitors - I twiddle my thumbs. I constantly do this and it always makes my Mommy smile.
This is my temporary sleeping arrangments. I like it. As long as I have my silkie, platypus, and my elephant, I am good!

No comments:
Post a Comment