Mommy and Nana have been talking about our big trip to Kentucky for quite some time. They loaded me and Red Bird up in the stroller and we headed off down the road. However, to my surprise we only went around the block! I guess we will be going to Kentucky tomorrow.
I have my suitcase packed and I am ready to hit the road. I have all my essentials in there. They include Patty the Platypus, my silkie blanket, Ellie the Elephant, and soy. It's going to be a good car ride! Mommy and Nana hope that I sleep some on the way home. They said it would take a long time to get there. I figure they mean about an hour or two. Pa is ready to see me and I get to meet so many people for the first time. John Blue better be ready because I have him some cool pirate toys! I will have to watch him play with them because I still try to eat anything I can stick in my mouth. Mommy said we can't eat Jack Sparrow. Ready or not, here I come!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment