My goodness, I have been so busy lately. I am hosting my other set of grandparents this week. Nana and Pa are on their way. I think it takes Pa about 12 days to get here according to my Daddy. Daddy says that Pa is a law abiding man and only does the speed limit. I wish they could just throw the pedal to the metal and get here tonight because I am so excited to see them again. Pa and Nana are going to stop somewhere near Roanoke and drive the rest of the way in the morning. I really think they are trying to get out of my early morning soy call and they heard that I have been leaving surprises in my diaper for the early shift as well. I was busy getting all my soy and toys together today, so we didn't have a lot of pictures. However, I did get some more shots of my new luscious locks!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
What!? Nana and Pa are on their way?
Thursday, July 3, 2008
My goodness, I have been so busy lately. I am hosting my other set of grandparents this week. Nana and Pa are on their way. I think it takes Pa about 12 days to get here according to my Daddy. Daddy says that Pa is a law abiding man and only does the speed limit. I wish they could just throw the pedal to the metal and get here tonight because I am so excited to see them again. Pa and Nana are going to stop somewhere near Roanoke and drive the rest of the way in the morning. I really think they are trying to get out of my early morning soy call and they heard that I have been leaving surprises in my diaper for the early shift as well. I was busy getting all my soy and toys together today, so we didn't have a lot of pictures. However, I did get some more shots of my new luscious locks!




My goodness, I have been so busy lately. I am hosting my other set of grandparents this week. Nana and Pa are on their way. I think it takes Pa about 12 days to get here according to my Daddy. Daddy says that Pa is a law abiding man and only does the speed limit. I wish they could just throw the pedal to the metal and get here tonight because I am so excited to see them again. Pa and Nana are going to stop somewhere near Roanoke and drive the rest of the way in the morning. I really think they are trying to get out of my early morning soy call and they heard that I have been leaving surprises in my diaper for the early shift as well. I was busy getting all my soy and toys together today, so we didn't have a lot of pictures. However, I did get some more shots of my new luscious locks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment