I have discovered a new love. I call it....the mesh feeder. Mommy and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to let me try my first Popsicle a couple of days ago. Daddy selected the orange sweet treat for my first yummy experience. Mommy cut it up and put in in the mesh feeder for me to chew on. It was so sweet and felt so good on my gums. My teeth have really been doing a number on me and this gave me such relief. By the end of the Popsicle, I was a complete sticky mess. Luckily, it was bath day and Nana cleaned me right up. Here are a few shots of me and my mesh feeder.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I love you mesh feeder!
Thursday, July, 10, 2008
I have discovered a new love. I call it....the mesh feeder. Mommy and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to let me try my first Popsicle a couple of days ago. Daddy selected the orange sweet treat for my first yummy experience. Mommy cut it up and put in in the mesh feeder for me to chew on. It was so sweet and felt so good on my gums. My teeth have really been doing a number on me and this gave me such relief. By the end of the Popsicle, I was a complete sticky mess. Luckily, it was bath day and Nana cleaned me right up. Here are a few shots of me and my mesh feeder.




I have discovered a new love. I call it....the mesh feeder. Mommy and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to let me try my first Popsicle a couple of days ago. Daddy selected the orange sweet treat for my first yummy experience. Mommy cut it up and put in in the mesh feeder for me to chew on. It was so sweet and felt so good on my gums. My teeth have really been doing a number on me and this gave me such relief. By the end of the Popsicle, I was a complete sticky mess. Luckily, it was bath day and Nana cleaned me right up. Here are a few shots of me and my mesh feeder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment