Today Mommy had her post surgery follow up at the medical center. I had to get up real early so I could go with her. I figured I needed to go with her being that she went with me to my appointment yesterday. Mommy let me wear my monkey pajamas being that it was so early and chilly outside. I must say, I looked cute. Mommy got all good reports from the doctors and she can start lifting me with caution after the weekend. I am so glad that she is doing good. She was feeling a little tired today so we napped in the afternoon. She outnapped me but don't worry, Nana was here to take care of me.
Mommy took a few pictures of me on the back patio with her new camera. She is still learning. The pictures featured me, so how bad can they be! Hope you enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment