Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Christmas Wish List...

Sunday, July, 20, 2008

I know it is early but all this talk from John Blue about Christmas in July got me thinking. There is only one thing that I want for Christmas. No, it is not my two front teeth. I already have two on the bottom and that is enough right now. Seriously, I want the cool black cord from the doctor's office. The big white sheet of paper for me to lay on is optional but would also be a nice addition. I think the black cord may be pretty rare because the doc got all testy when I wouldn't let it go. Apparently, he has not watched the Sesame Street episode featuring sharing! Anyway, I thought this would give everyone plenty of time to find one. You can see it in several pictures that Mommy took of me at the doctor's office from the last two visits.






I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: