I hope everyone had a great weekend. As for me, I had a great weekend just jumping around in my jumperoo and practicing holding my head up. I am really trying to learn to crawl these days. Mommy and Daddy think it will happen soon. Mommy only got a few pictures of me today because she is trying to learn Photoshop. Grandpa and Grandma Kaye surprised Mommy with Photoshop last week. She was as excited as the day I finally rolled! Hopefully I will have a more exciting adventure for you tomorrow!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Goodbye Weekend!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I hope everyone had a great weekend. As for me, I had a great weekend just jumping around in my jumperoo and practicing holding my head up. I am really trying to learn to crawl these days. Mommy and Daddy think it will happen soon. Mommy only got a few pictures of me today because she is trying to learn Photoshop. Grandpa and Grandma Kaye surprised Mommy with Photoshop last week. She was as excited as the day I finally rolled! Hopefully I will have a more exciting adventure for you tomorrow!



I hope everyone had a great weekend. As for me, I had a great weekend just jumping around in my jumperoo and practicing holding my head up. I am really trying to learn to crawl these days. Mommy and Daddy think it will happen soon. Mommy only got a few pictures of me today because she is trying to learn Photoshop. Grandpa and Grandma Kaye surprised Mommy with Photoshop last week. She was as excited as the day I finally rolled! Hopefully I will have a more exciting adventure for you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment