Today I got to play with my Daddy when he came home from work. I have such a good time when we are together. Mommy of course had to snap a few pictures of us. She has gone mad with that camera! She even took it along for our evening walk and made me take pictures in front of the neighbor's flowers. Too bad they were dying or they probably would've been a beautiful background for a picture. Hope you enjoy the pics of me and Daddy! I'll even through one in of Mommy too!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I love my Daddy!
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008
Today I got to play with my Daddy when he came home from work. I have such a good time when we are together. Mommy of course had to snap a few pictures of us. She has gone mad with that camera! She even took it along for our evening walk and made me take pictures in front of the neighbor's flowers. Too bad they were dying or they probably would've been a beautiful background for a picture. Hope you enjoy the pics of me and Daddy! I'll even through one in of Mommy too!





Today I got to play with my Daddy when he came home from work. I have such a good time when we are together. Mommy of course had to snap a few pictures of us. She has gone mad with that camera! She even took it along for our evening walk and made me take pictures in front of the neighbor's flowers. Too bad they were dying or they probably would've been a beautiful background for a picture. Hope you enjoy the pics of me and Daddy! I'll even through one in of Mommy too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment