Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle John!!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle John! Mommy told me that today was your birthday. I have your a really good present. I made it myself and I can't wait to bring it to you in about a month. Don't worry...I placed it in my diaper genie so it would be safe and sound. Mommy says that no one else will know what I am talking about but you. We hope you had a great birthday and as usual, your card is in the mail from Mommy.

Mommy is real sorry that we don't have any new pictures from the day to post. She was feeling a little under the weather and took a big, long nap while Nana took care of me. She is feeling a lot better and promises that she will take some really good pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

John B said...

I appreciate the gift you made me Brady, you are definitely my favorite nephew. I will be sure to have your mommy's birthday gift ready so we can exchange them when we get together.
Love Ya,
Uncle John