Tonight was bath night. Nana put me in the bathtub instead of my duck tub. Mommy taught her to leave the water running so I can stick my toes under the water. I love how it feels on my toes. I get so excited and splash with my arms. Mommy took a few pictures of me with her trusty old camera. She is still learning how to use her new camera. Daddy can't believe that she is actually reading the manual before going nuts taking pictures of me. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Rub a dub dub!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Tonight was bath night. Nana put me in the bathtub instead of my duck tub. Mommy taught her to leave the water running so I can stick my toes under the water. I love how it feels on my toes. I get so excited and splash with my arms. Mommy took a few pictures of me with her trusty old camera. She is still learning how to use her new camera. Daddy can't believe that she is actually reading the manual before going nuts taking pictures of me. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end!




Tonight was bath night. Nana put me in the bathtub instead of my duck tub. Mommy taught her to leave the water running so I can stick my toes under the water. I love how it feels on my toes. I get so excited and splash with my arms. Mommy took a few pictures of me with her trusty old camera. She is still learning how to use her new camera. Daddy can't believe that she is actually reading the manual before going nuts taking pictures of me. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment