Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tonight I got Pineapple Glazed Ham for dinner and it was yummy! My Pa taught me a trick with my tongue and it has made feeding time for Mommy a little more challenging. Mommy says I am such a good eater! Tomorrow I have my 6 month appointment with the doctor and we are so excited to see how much I have grown since my four month appointment. I was 15 lbs even at my 4 month appointment and Daddy thinks I have gained a tons since then. I am not sure what a ton is but I think it is a lot. Daddy says that it is much harder to carry me in my carrier now. I can't wait to show Dr. Ryder my new tricks. I can now roll like a champ and raise up on my arms. I am still working on sitting up by myself but I will get the hang of it one day. I definitely let you know what the doctor says about me tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment