Friday, August, 29, 2008
I really, really want to crawl. Mommy and Daddy have been trying to help me. They keep shaking toys trying to encourage me to get them, but it only makes me mad. I tried for most of the evening and Mommy said I was getting so close. While Daddy was heckling me, Mommy snapped some pictures of me in action. You can tell that by the end, I was getting really frustrated.
I really, really want to crawl. Mommy and Daddy have been trying to help me. They keep shaking toys trying to encourage me to get them, but it only makes me mad. I tried for most of the evening and Mommy said I was getting so close. While Daddy was heckling me, Mommy snapped some pictures of me in action. You can tell that by the end, I was getting really frustrated.
I am ready in the "go" position.
I need to regroup and get a burst of energy.
Crap! I am down.

1 comment:
Almost there Brady!!!!!!!!Watch out mom and dad - your life will never be the same......
Post a Comment