Guess where I got to go today? Daddy took Mommy and I to the park again. Somehow we ended up on the other side of the lake. We walked around and saw a couple of sail boats and canoes. We looked for some kiddie swings but we couldn't find a single one! We hung out there for a bit and decided to come home because Daddy had another surprise for me. He hung my swing outside on my swing set. I must say that I was excited but a little nervous when I started swinging for the first time. Mommy started trying to grab my feet and I was in a good mood again. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Another day at the park....
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Guess where I got to go today? Daddy took Mommy and I to the park again. Somehow we ended up on the other side of the lake. We walked around and saw a couple of sail boats and canoes. We looked for some kiddie swings but we couldn't find a single one! We hung out there for a bit and decided to come home because Daddy had another surprise for me. He hung my swing outside on my swing set. I must say that I was excited but a little nervous when I started swinging for the first time. Mommy started trying to grab my feet and I was in a good mood again. Hope you enjoy the pictures!









Guess where I got to go today? Daddy took Mommy and I to the park again. Somehow we ended up on the other side of the lake. We walked around and saw a couple of sail boats and canoes. We looked for some kiddie swings but we couldn't find a single one! We hung out there for a bit and decided to come home because Daddy had another surprise for me. He hung my swing outside on my swing set. I must say that I was excited but a little nervous when I started swinging for the first time. Mommy started trying to grab my feet and I was in a good mood again. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment