I really need everyone to say a little prayer for my cousin Sean. Sean is my Great Aunt Barb's grandson. His Mommy and Daddy had to take him to the emergency room the other night. He is back home now but they are still looking for answers to what prompted them to take him there. Mommy hasn't told me all the details but she says that he needs our prayers. We have been including him in my bedtime prayers and we hope that he feels better soon.
Today I got to try a new fruit for lunch. The label says Papaya but my mouth says slice of heaven! Man, that was some good fruit. I was glad that Mommy got two jars so I can eat it again soon! Press, my monkey, got to dine with me today and he was very impressed as well. However, he still prefers a good ol' naner!
Table for two please! It was Press the Monkey and I dining at the Kaye Cafe!
Forget the monkey...this stuff looks like it is going to be goooooood!
What? You think that is going to fill me up!?
Okay, if I look cute will you put the camera up and feed me!?

No comments:
Post a Comment