Monday, September 29, 2008

Call Me Mozart!

Monday, September 29, 2008

You can just call me Mozart. I play a mean piano in my diaper. Mommy and Daddy were so excited that I could sit and play some good tunes. The were even more excited when I rose to my feet to play a little tune this evening. My piano is currently my favorite toy. It also happens to be my loudest toy and my Mommy thanks her good friend Wendy for blessing us with this music machine. As soon as I have my concert dates scheduled, I will post them for all of my adoring fans. Nana, Mommy wanted me to write TBA. She said that you would get the joke.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Brady tell mommy some things we never forget.....got us laughs the whole trip. You sure are growing up too fast, before we know it you will have a band and be on the road.