Sunday, September 7, 2008

Come on Browns!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well, today was the season opener for the Browns and I was slightly disappointed. First, I was so excited to watch the game with my Daddy and wear my jersey that I lost my lunch all over the front. Mom didn't want me to smell like sweet potatoes so she put me in a onsie. We won't even talk about the game! I really need to stock my Browns gear up. The outfits that my Uncle Mark got me are long gone. My muscles will not fit in them anymore! Speaking of my Uncle Mark.....I am so excited that he is going to visit me soon. I have all my toys ready for us to play. I might even let him try out my jumperoo!

I have been working hard to get mobile by the time Uncle Mark comes to visit. Today I had a major breakthrough. I finally figured out that I have to propel myself forward by using my arms. I guess you could say that I can "army crawl" to get where I need to go. Mommy says that I am SO close but I am not sure. Maybe I should call Miss Molly because she is a pro at this crawling thing.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady- this is my favorite time of day- checking your blog. John Blue enjoys keeping up with you also. Nana is lonely tonight. John Blue went home today and the house is too quite. I am looking forward to the day when Na and Pa can have both of you boys here---- we are going to have lots of fun. Pa says you boys are going to be his new job- being that very soon he will be saying good bye to the railroad.