I am officially the power shopper! Today Mommy and I hit up Babies R Us for their big Fisher Price sale. Mommy wanted to get a few toys for Christmas. She was really excited to get a certain one, but of course it was sold out. Thank goodness there was 78 different other toys to choose from. Mommy wouldn't tell me which one she picked out and I couldn't see because she had strapped me in the cart.
Mommy was so excited because this is my first time ever sitting in the shopping cart like a big boy. I had a bog floppy cover that went over the cart that made it pretty comfy. I took Red Bird along being that he was born in a store. We shopped like champs.
I do have to tell you a good one on my Mommy. I sure tricked her good. On the way home from the store, I decided to take a little nap. I quietly went to sleep and fell into a pretty deep slumber. Apparently Mommy tried to wake me up by calling my name, rubbing my head, and pulling my ear, but I was well in to Lala Land not hearing a thing. Remember that she is driving on the interstate and I am in the back seat out of her view, so she really couldn't see anything but my gorgeous hair. She got so worried that I was not breathing that she pulled off the nearest exit to check on me. When she came to a stop, she jumped out of the car and ran to my side and flung open the door. Guess what she found!? A sleeping baby!!! Gee Mom, get a grip.
Don't worry Mom! I have the keys right here!
What's up with that kid crying? He's such a baby.
Yay! Toys and shirts here we come!
Dad thinks that it is funny to put things on my head.

2 comments:
Brady Nana and Pa is sooooo... proud of you. You are such a big boy. John Blue did the same thing to Nana when he was a littlier boy- true cousins you two. Loved your new cart seat- looks comfortable- when Nana comes back we will have to go shopping till we drop. Love you.
haha! That sounds exactly like something I would do. Love Brady's blog BTW. -Kara (from MCer)
Post a Comment