Mommy says that I am a silly boy. Why did she call me a silly boy? She called me a silly boy because I wanted to wear my slippers while I was eating my sweet potatoes and apples. I thought they were pretty snazzy. I also got to wear my new jammies that I got from Nana when I was in Kentucky. They have Thomas the Tank Engine on them and I think that John Blue probably helped her pick them out. Mommy decided to let me wear them being that I am growing like crazy. You would never guess that they are a size 12 months!
Meet Larry and Moe. They are my slippers.
I am patiently waiting for my sweet potatoes and apples.
I am so hungry I am eating my toy!
I am just reading a bedtime story before I hit the hay.

1 comment:
Brady- quess what I saw thru the kitchen window???? Your new swing....Bet that is fun. Nana misses our times together on the deck. You look very handsome in your new pj's- you look like John Blue- he has a pair just like them that are his favorites. Oh and I love those slippers.
Post a Comment