I crawled. Yup, I finally figured it out and I crawled the big boy way. I have been doing an army crawl over the last couple of weeks, but today I decided to try something new. Mommy just happened to be on the phone with Nana when I crawled across the living room floor. Nana had sent Mom a ton of coupon inserts through the mail. Mom was flipping through them and I couldn't stand the sound. I had to get my hands on that delicious paper. Wouldn't you know that after I crawled over there, Mom didn't even let me have one!
Mommy loves this shirt. She says that I remind her of Charlie Brown.

2 comments:
Brady your picture looks like you see something interesting in front of the door.....could it be Jersey??? How does Dallas and Jersey feel about your crawling??? Nozzle wants you to come and play with him now that you are a four legged mover like him. Nana will start sending you an insert so don't let mommy not share. We love you all and miss you lots.
YAY!!!! Life will never be the same now that you are mobile! You will see all kinds of new things and your mommy and daddy will have to come up with all kinds of new creative ways to keep you safe!!! Molly wants to know if you have any tips for getting those top teeth to pop out??? Hers are peaking through but have decided not to pop out yet!!!
Post a Comment