You can call me little Obie! Due to recent comments on my wild hair, I decided to try something a little different. Daddy says it made me look like a little Obie. I had to ask my Daddy who Obie was. He then told me that it was Pa! Obie must be his nickname because his real name is Pa! So this doo is for you Pa Obie! I am proud to be a little Obie.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Little Obie
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
You can call me little Obie! Due to recent comments on my wild hair, I decided to try something a little different. Daddy says it made me look like a little Obie. I had to ask my Daddy who Obie was. He then told me that it was Pa! Obie must be his nickname because his real name is Pa! So this doo is for you Pa Obie! I am proud to be a little Obie.

You can call me little Obie! Due to recent comments on my wild hair, I decided to try something a little different. Daddy says it made me look like a little Obie. I had to ask my Daddy who Obie was. He then told me that it was Pa! Obie must be his nickname because his real name is Pa! So this doo is for you Pa Obie! I am proud to be a little Obie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looking good !
Pa
Post a Comment