Monday, September 22, 2008

Paging Dr. Brady!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Paging Dr. Brady, Paging Dr. Brady! Look what my Mom decided to dress me up in today. Mommy and Nana bought this get up at the Hershey Med Center gift shop. They had no clue that I was going to grow like a weed, and Mommy wanted to make sure I got to wear it before I was too big. Nana told me that I had to take care of Mommy when she was gone, I guess she was really serious being that she got me scrubs!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love his scrubs!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Brady, Pa says he needs to know which you perfer gel or spray for the hair ..... ? Thanks for being such a good boy - that is taking care of mommy......

Anonymous said...

He is too cute in those scrubs! He is getting BIG and I am loving his hair!!

Anonymous said...

Peanut your hair is cool!