Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 19 Months to Me!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 19 Months Birthday to Me!!!! Can you believe that I am 19 months old already! Mommy and Daddy promised to take me to Chuck E. Cheese for my big day. They are going to take me on Tuesday so I will hopefully have some pictures to share with you. As for today, they promised me a happy meal for my birthday, two wagon rides, and control of the hose! Life is good!

Oh, and I promise I will have pictures later today if you want to check back. Mommy slept in this morning and has spared me from the camera so far today!

Gee, I think Mom needs to clean out her drawers!

I'm good! I can get outta here myself.

Puzzle Time! I love the hamster!

I love the duck too!

Dancey Dance Time!

Flap your arms and bend your knees!

So do you think I look like Brobee?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

19Months! You are a big boy! I hope you have at chuckee Cheese and that you enjoyed your Happy Meal!