Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sandbox Fun

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today was another fabulous day. I got to play in my sandbox again and it was a total success. Of course, I made a total mess with the sand. I had it everywhere on me and the patio. After Dad told me that I couldn't play in the octopus sprinkler, I decided to take the cover off my sandbox and climb up into it. Yes, I climbed up in the middle of it all by myself. Mommy and Daddy laughed at me as I was making myself at home in the box. Mommy said it was good practice for when I get to go to the beach. She said that the beach is like a big sandbox. John Blue is so lucky that he lives right by a big sandbox called Myrtle Beach. I can't wait until we can visit!

What is this wonderful substance?

Hmm...it sticks to my hand!

Look what I found.....a big spoon!

I can't keep my hands out of this stuff!

Wow, I can throw it!

Isn't it good luck to throw sand over your shoulder?

Oh well, I am going to throw it anyway!

Reason #542 that I am not ready for a sandbox playdate. I had sand in my hair, down my shirt, and even in my diaper. Oops! It was a good thing tonight was a bath night!

No comments: