Sunday, August 30, 2009

Silly Sunday

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today was Silly Sunday! After my late night adventure last night, I gave Mom a break and slept in until about 9am. Boy was she happy. I was silly most of the morning and afternoon. I blame it on being cooped up in the house for the last couple of days. It has either rained or Daddy worked late so I didn't get to have my backyard adventures. Well, today we had beautiful weather and Mommy let me play outside for a long time. I think Daddy was ready to go outside too. I stayed out so long that I got to see the moon come out. I always get excited when I see the moon.

I just felt like being a little silly.

Excuse me Mom, I am doing my yoga!

Fisher, my doggy, wanted to be on my side of the gate. I tried to pull him through the bars.

You can call me Bubble Boy.

I really don't see the humor that Mom saw in this.

Bubble Boy is free!!!!

No comments: