Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I love Tuesdays

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I love Tuesdays! Tuesday is the day that I have both my Mommy and my Daddy here to play with me. We always have so much fun together. Mommy went to the store and brought me home a surprise. She got me a BIG bucket of chalk! I have become quite the artist so she thought that the bucket would do me until next year. I bet there is 50 pieces of chalk in it. I can't wait until I get my hands on it! I have to tell on myself. I busted my Mommy's lip tonight. I was playing with Big D's tail and I jumped up and hit her lip. I was so proud of Mommy for being a big girl and not crying. I, on the other hand, cried because I hurt Mommy. She gave me a big hug and told me it was okay. I didn't pull Big D's tail anymore tonight.









No comments: