Today was a big summer cleaning day at the Kaye house. My job was to clean out the storage cabinet. I must say that I did a very good job taking everything out of the cabinet. However, I got tired and had to take a little nap in my new found hiding place. When I was cleaning out my cabinet, I fell in love with the Rice Krispies box. Yes, it had Kung Fu Panda on it and I went wild. I insisted on keeping it out of the cabinet when Mommy decided to put everything back in. I threw a fit every time she tried to put it in the shelf. Mommy eventually gave in and let my box sit on the table where I could talk to Kung Fu Panda. What a great day!







2 comments:
Brady better be careful- mommy may lock you in there....You are such an adventurer and explorer.
too funny!
Post a Comment