Today was another, well interesting day. I got up a little early this morning and was ready to have a good day. The morning went pretty normal. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary happened. However, after my nap was a different story. I woke up from my 3 hour nap in a pretty good mood. Mommy came in and had her camera as usual. You are never going to believe the fun we had playing in my room. You see, Mommy always buys a funny accessory for me during the holidays. Well, today was the day that we tried them all out again. I must say that I laughed when Mommy put them on and tolerated them when she put them on my head.
Oh and I was a big boy today. I talked Mommy into letting me sit in the big boy chair at the table at lunch. I was so well behaved that Mommy gave me a new firetruck and police car! I was so excited. When my Daddy came home, I showed him my cool surprises. I think he likes them too!










1 comment:
Boy what fun you two have!!!!! You look like such a big boy in the grown up chair. Nana is proud of you.
Post a Comment