Today we went to Chuck E. Cheese and had a BLAST! I was such a big boy that I rode a big boy ride and held on all by myself. It was really crowded today so Mommy wasn't able to take pictures. We did get a family sketch done of us and Mommy is going to try and take a picture of it tomorrow so you all can see it. I was so excited when we got there, I didn't want to sit and eat for a minute. I ran all over the place and kept Mom and Dad constantly moving. I have a new obsession.....steering wheels. I went NUTS over them. Mommy said that she should put a steering wheel on my crib and maybe she would get an extra hour of sleep in the mornings!
Being that Mommy wasn't able to take pictures today, we thought that you may enjoy a quick video of my dance rehearsal from the other day. Yes, I am practicing my dancey dance moves so maybe one day I can be on Yo Gabba. I think I have some pretty good moves for a toddler! Hope you enjoy!
The Puppet Master Dance from Tracy Kaye on Vimeo.

4 comments:
extra special!!
Brady great moves....
go Brady Go
Brady, I LOVED watching you dance. I even danced with you. I also blew kisses at you but my momma said I should wait until I was older to blow kisses at boys. I waved and waved when your momma said "bye". Thanks for sharing your video with us!
Post a Comment