Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Split Personalities!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mommy has officially decided that I have split personalities. I am a happy boy by day and a crabby boy at night. I am still having a hard time sleeping. Mommy has decided that if I don't get my old sleeping routine back in the next two nights that she is going to take me back to the doctor to get my ears checked. I seem to be fussy at night but I am not running a fever. My ears are slightly red but anyone that has met me knows that I mark up easy. I have started a nasty habit of banging my head on the crib rail or anything that is near me. The big question is whether it is ear infection related or just a temper tantrum to get Mommy to come in the room. Who knows? I have Mommy and Daddy puzzled because I have never been this crappy of a sleeper for this amount of time. Tonight Daddy chased me around the backyard with my lawn mower in hopes of running all my energy out. I fought bedtime as usual and finally gave it up about 9:12pm. Fingers crossed for a good night so I don't have to go back to the doctor. Nothing good ever comes from that place!





No comments: