Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I always like to refer to Wednesday as Wacky Wednesday. I was a goofball for most of the day. I started the day out by packing Mommy's purse all over the house. It was so heavy that I had to put it around my neck. I then walked all over the house and kept saying bye bye. Then after my afternoon nap, Mommy put the silliest outfiit on me. It was a 4th of July romper that she had bought FOREVER ago. I don't know what she was thinking with that outfit. I am glad that it will not be in my closet for too much longer!

I'm ready to go Mom!

Uh, why is Dad shaking his head at me?

Oh, I guess I forgot my shoes.

I feel the need for some shopping!

I am definitely a Momma's Boy!

Mowing the carpet in my romper! Notice that Mommy didn't even take the tags off of it!

I thought the rings on my arm really took some of the attention from my romper.

It was a little snug around the collar. Thank goodness it had snaps in the back! That sucker would have never made it over my head without them.

This is one of my favorite books!

I had to give the little bear a hug.

No comments: