Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today was such a beautiful day. Daddy had to work late so Mommy and I had to find fun stuff to do all day long. Mommy let me play outside extra long because today was such a beautiful sunny day. I got to see Kennedy again today. She is so little. Mommy told me that I used to be that little. I looked at her like she was nuts because I can't believe that I was ever that little! We lost track of time while playing outside, so Mommy decided to take me for a treat. We got to eat at Wendy's. It was so much fun riding in the car. I love when we get to go for drives and Mommy says I am such a good passenger. I told her that I was getting ready for our long drive to Kentucky.

I was watching my Daddy pull out of the driveway.

This grumpy attitude kept me from going to Kmart during the morning.

I lost my pants and I ended up on the couch. It is amazing what I can do in the 22 seconds it takes for Mom to go to the kitchen to get juice for me.

Today was a jeans and sneakers day. Yes, these are my new play sneakers for the backyard.

How cute is my little toosh!?

I had to do some preventative maintenance on my house before the cold weather gets here.

Like Mommy, like Son.....I love playing ball!

Literally, watching the corn grow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new snickers look really nice. Brady you have changed so much- I believe the last time I was there you were not climbing. Nana will have to get used to that. Tell Dallas and Jersey to get ready----- never know what might happen when Nana comes.