More to come when Mommy gets back home from the clinic. I promise she has some really good photos of my Dad and I!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good luck Mommy with your treatment. Wish I could have been with you- you know I am always with you in spirit. Saying a prayer and I am so proud of you....keep the faith.
Hi! My name is Brayden but everyone calls me Brady. I am a little boy who is full of energy and ready for life's adventures. I want to share my ups and downs with everyday life. Get ready to read the innermost thoughts of a toddler! Feel free to leave me a comment! I really hope you enjoy my journey.
1 comment:
Good luck Mommy with your treatment. Wish I could have been with you- you know I am always with you in spirit. Saying a prayer and I am so proud of you....keep the faith.
Post a Comment