I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting the news on whether or not Mommy's photos were selected to be part of the final Capture York book. Well, Mommy got a copy of the book yesterday and to her surprise............She had 11 photos published! Three photos were featured on a full page layout and 8 were part of the introductory collages to different chapters. The three full page photos were of tulips, me, and ME again!!! Her collage photos included more of me, Dallas, and a few random ones that were included in the everyday life chapter and the scapes of all sorts chapter.
If you thought that was awesome, wait to you read what else I am going to tell you. Mommy's black and white photo of me in my crib was selected as the People's Choice in the entire group of Friendly Faces submissions. Can you believe it!? She even gets a $100 gift card for this achievement. Mommy made me a star!!! I am going to be in coffee table books all over now! Another cool thing is that the book is actually being sold at the local Barnes and Noble stores in the area!
Mommy also wanted me to pass along her biggest thank you ever, to all those who supported her in this adventure. Mommy knows that your support helped her so much in the contest and she is very blessed to have such supporting friends and family. Thanks again!
Of course, Mommy wanted to take a few pictures of her photos to show you how they look in the book. I promise they look much better in the book. Oh, and there was a DVD included of selected photos and Mommy had a bunch more on it. She lost count after about 8 more of them.


4 comments:
Brady, I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF MOMMY! I know what I am going to tell Santa I want for Christmas. I am so excited.........can't wait to see the book itself. You and Mommy have to promise you won't forget us little people...ha ha . Tell Mommy you may have helped her decide on a career-the book would be a great advertising tool! I may even let her take my picture.....
you are a great subject for Mommy to practice on- see all those pictures may pay off for you.
YAY!!! Brady, your will have to let your Mommy know how awesome it is that her pictures were published. They are beautiful pictures and you look as cute as always in them. Congratulations on a famous Mommy!
This is not a surprise. We all knew that you are world class cute and that Mommy is very talented!!
We are all very proud of you both.
Oh Tracy ...I am so proud of you! You are a superstar!
Post a Comment