Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Humira Injection - Round 1.....FAIL!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am sure most of you have heard that the first round of Humira loading doses were a FAIL. Yup, the med center messed up again. Mommy went in this morning only to find out that she had not had enough time since her last Remicade infusion to safely start the Humira. Her doctor was at a conference in California and unable to be reached. The makers of Humira recommended that she wait until at least 6 weeks after her last Remicade treatment and would not give their blessing. None of the other doctors in the clinic was willing to give the okay either. Therefore, we wait another two weeks until she can start the Humira journey. It's all good being that Mom is still on the Entocort. That should be enough to hold her over until the 10th of November.

Here are the pics Mommy promised of Daddy and I. We had such a fun time playing with them yesterday. We used a whole bottle of bubbles! I was a soapy mess when I came inside for the evening.









2 comments:

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

John Blue would love your shirt Brady!

Rhonda said...

Brady, please let your Mommy know that we think about her often. Hopefully the new medicine will be wonderful when she is allowed to start it. You are, as always, adorable!