Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Looooooong Day!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today was another looooooong day. I think I pushed every single one of Mommy's buttons before 10am. I got Mommy up super early and refused to go back to bed. Mommy was exhausted so she laid in the floor in hopes that I would play and stop whining. Of course, I did the total opposite of what was expected and I snuggled up to Mommy and went to back to sleep for about an hour. Mommy is not sure what my deal is these days. I am not running a fever or showing any signs of a cold or ear infection. However, I am losing my voice. Who knows it may be a result of the crying and whining over the last couple of days. I am just not the typical Brady. Mommy said that if I am not acting better by tomorrow, she is going to take me to the pediatrician.

On a positive note....Mommy finally received her Humira. It came in the afternoon and it is chillin' in the refrigerator until Tuesday. Finally, we can get out and enjoy the beautiful weather tomorrow!!!

Why did I think this was a better idea than sleeping in my bed!?

Don't let the smile fool you......this was one of the few good moments today.

I never play with my toys in the appropriate fashion.

This would be why my hog was impounded around 2pm today!

I tried to convince Mom that I wasn't being a mischievous little boy.

There is no way that Mommy could stay mad at this little face!

You are looking at over $5k worth of medicine.

In the box, there is 6 of these Humira Pens. Mommy has to do 4 on Day 1 (Tuesday) and 2 on Day 15. Fun times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady I think you are missing Nana and Colton.....